What do we do?
We do embedded engineering. Developing embedded solutions and supporting customers in their engineering projects. Developing solutions and drivers for embedded Linux, real-time operating systems and microcontrollers. We develop tooling and testing environments and support the integration of existing tools, drivers and other software components into customers products.
We do embedded engineering – with all the nuts and bolts.
Why do we know?
We came a long way: from electronics, the early Linux-on-servers days, the 3D graphics, the smartphone hype and the app stores. We have participated in the development of smartphone products, from porting and platform work, all the way to user applications and back again to SOC and FPGA technologies, bare metal ARM code, sensor integration and even programming 8-bit microcontrollers from the 80s.
We do embedded engineering – for more than two decades.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop us a line.
- Dates for the Vintage Computer Festival Zürich at Rote Fabrik are set: 30.11/01.12 2019
- Rhesus Engineering is proud to be part of the Solidworks Entrepreneur Program
- The Rhesutron Project has started
- Rhesus Engineering is partnerting with 深圳思维计算科技有限公司 | Shenzhen SWI Computing Co., Ltd.
- It was a busy and interesting spring 2019